Cheater's Apple Mango Chutney
- 1 Tart Apple, peeled, cored, and cut into wedges (i.e. Granny Smith).
- 1 Tbsp Un-Salted Butter.
- Pinch of Kosher Salt.
- Tsp Lemon Juice.
- 3/4 C Store-Bought Mango Chutney.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick pan on the stove over low-medium heat.
- Once melted and starting to bubble, add the apple, salt, and lemon juice and stir well to coat.
- When the apples are just starting to colour, pull them off the heat, dump em on a cutting board and chop em up roughly.
- Once cooled, chuck em in the chutney, stir to combine.Serve with the Lingcod Cakes.