I realize today is Film Friday, however for Wine Wednesday I just posted a bunch of clips and then yesterday I epically failed at posting thanks to a bottle of wine and a gorgeous friend (who you can visit by clicking here). So, if I went ahead with Film Friday it would just be too many films in a row. So, let’s say fuck it, have a little movement, and do this instead…Bribing. There’s nothing to be ashamed of when offering or accepting a bribe. Especially when they’re cookies….
Mom's Home Baked Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - SheEats.ca
Yield 24 cookies
- 3 C White All-Purpose Flour.
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda.
- 3/4 C Milk.
- 2 Organic, Free-Range Eggs, lightly beaten.
- 2 C Brown Sugar.
- 1 C Butter, unsalted.
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 1 C Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F and with non-stick spray, lightly grease 2 baking pans.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until combined and slightly fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
- Starting and ending with the flour, add to the wet mixture in 3rds alternatively with the milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Now, take a Tbsp and spoon small scoops onto the greased baking sheets, leaving an inch or two between each splot of batter to allow room for cookie cooking expansion.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes and remove when the bottoms are golden brown.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool and chow down with a big glass of milk.
- That’s right, Eat!