- 1 Sweet Potato.
- 2 Tbsp Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, stemmed & finely chopped.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Course Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and pre-heat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil and garlic together. Set aside.
- Next, peel the sweet potato and then using a mandoline, slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds.
- Lightly brush the parchment with a bit of the oil mixture. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and gently brush one side of the potatoes with the oil/garlic mixture and sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and the chopped rosemary.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, flip, and continue to bake for a further 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned with the edges curled up.
- Remove from the heat, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
We’re going live Wednesday at midnight, Eastern standard time so if you want to participate sans blog, throw us an email @ freshfoodsbloghop (at) gmail (dot) com and we’ll invite you to upload a photo & description to be posted Wednesday! For those who have blogs and want to link up an actual post, keep an eye out for the linky gadget on Wednesday! More instructions to come then…
This post is linked up with The Hearth and Soul Blog Hop; Tasty Tuesday; Slightly Indulgent Tuesday; Tuesday Talent Show; Real Food Forager; Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways; Cast Party Wednesday; Whole Foods Wednesday; Tastetastic Thursday; Showcase Your Talent; Full Plate Thursday; Simple Lives Thursday; Fresh Bites Friday; Fight Back Friday; Foodie Friday; Seasonal Celebration Sunday