Good morning my loves!
To be fair, I already hate pants. I don’t wear them. Well, I didn’t until I moved to Toronto and let me tell you – it is much, much too cold to wear tights year round.
And socks make me angry. My feet want to be free. Free I tell you! Free!
And frankly, bras suck. Anyone who can’t really get away with not wearing one in public will agree with me here. Am I right, ladies?
Yup, if I had it my way I’d be pant-less, bra-less and bare footed all the time. So really, running around half naked because of tequila isn’t that much of a stretch.
Seriously though – if you want a little more of that, check this shit out
. Plus he ain’t too bad to look at. At all.
What does all this rambling about nakedness have to to do with today’s post? It’s Secret Recipe Club (SRC) reveal day! And I made raspberry margaritas!
This month I was assigned a blog called Eliot’s Eats
– a couple with a flare for the arts and a passion for travel. Naming your cat after T.S. Eliot has got to count for something, yes?
I selected their Raspberry Margartias
for my recipe. In the dead of Winter – with the wind blasting the garbage cans down the road and every little snow flake slapping me in the face with a great big middle finger to the heavens as they bluster past – a few frozen raspberries and one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four seemed like a good idea. And it was.
….Until my clothes fell off. Brrrrrrr…..
*I subbed honey for the agave nectar because I had it handy and threw in a little triple sec because why the heck not?
- 2 C Frozen Raspberries.
- 1 C Orange Juice.
- 4 Oz White Tequila.
- 2 Oz Triple Sec or other orange liquor.
- 1 Tbsp Honey.
- 1 Lime, cut into quarters and slit in the center of the flesh.
- Mint for Garnish.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, save for the mint, and blend until smooth. If desired, strain to remove seeds.
- Pour into fun glasses, garnish with mint, a big fat wedge of lime and serve.
- Bottoms up, my friends.
She Eats http://sheeats.ca/