Good morning my friends! And welcome to the (albeit late) Wednesday Fresh Foods May Round Up!
As I mentioned a few days ago, I’ve been a busy little beaver getting my business off the ground so while I do make an effort to swing by to look at everyone’s posts each week, I don’t always get the chance to comment. However, I absolutely value all of your contributions to our weekly link up and that’s what this post is all about – YOU! All our fantastic and gloriously talented good food linker uppers!
The month of May brought us some pretty fabulous posts. From organic veggie hauls, to seasonal harvests, to tasty recipes to fantastic real food exposés – I never get tired of hearing what you’re all up to. And hopefully you never get tired of telling us!
As always, I hope you each take a bit of time when you can to click through to the other linker-uppers contributions and comment on their posts. The entire point of this link up is to make space for real food lovers to connect. I understand we’re all busy and our time is precious – let’s spend a little bit of it making sure everyone knows just how appreciative & appreciated we all are.Now, in no particular order, here are your features for the month of May! Don’t forget – all features get pinned to the Fresh Foods Pinterest Feature Board
and I make a strong effort to make sure to Tweet about the features and Facebook update and “like” your pages as well. Here we go!
- 5 Photography Lessons via Farm Fresh Feasts
- Stinging Nettle Soup via Cooking My Way Through My CSA …(for those of you who don’t know, Sam used to be co-host for this link up – go bug her! She’s awesome!)…
- Asparagus & Ramps Pizza via Salted Plates
- Fast Food the Healthy Way via A Life Less Hurried
- Real Food Economics 101: Is Real Food Really More Expensive? via Granny’s Vital Vittles
- Why You Should Join a CSA This Year via Small Footprint Family
- Some Central Iowa Local Foods Hospitality via Chews Local
- Cardboard the Eco Friendly Weed Barrier via Summers Acres
- Tools & Supplies Needed for Rabbit Butchering via NW Backyard Veggies
- Snack Swaparoos via Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Grassfed Beef Pot Roast via Nourishing Passions
- Backyard Gardening via Mamal Diane
- The Gardening Notebook via Summers Acres
- WIAW: The Farmer’s Market Edition via Clean Eats, Fast Feets
- Grow Your Own Food: Is It Really that Simple for Poor People? via Crazy Dumbsaint of the Mind
- Asparagus Tart via J (and) Me – Cooking Jamie
- My Garden: May Update via Prudent Living – On the Homefront
- How to Cook Asparagus via Juggling Real Food and Real Life
- What is the Real Food Movement? Why Should I Care? via My Lamp is Full
- Lazy Lasagna Garden, Two Months Later via Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
- DIY Rain Barrel (and Bench) via Living in the Green
- Food Revolution via Simple Living and Eating
- Peelable Ice Cream Pops – Freaky but True via Eat Play Love… More
- Does White Flour Contain Bleach? The Lowdown on Bleached Flour Part 1 via Don’t Waste the Crumbs
- One May Ask, What the Heck is a Leek? via Life Less Hurried
What do you think of the features this month?
Come back next week for week #41 of the Wednesday Fresh Foods Link Up to share your seasonal, local, organic, real food & small living posts! And don’t forget to tell your friends – let’s make this the best fresh foods link up there is!