Welcome to Fresh Foods Wednesday #92!

You can now participate in the link up via INSTAGRAM! View full instructions and how-to pictures here.

For those of you linking up blog posts, feel free to share your Instagram pictures too! Let’s get this party rockin’ & rollin! And as always, everyone is welcome to pin whatever you share to the group Pinterest board. Simply email me to be invited to pin.

This week I don’t have much to share with you from the CSA my friends. I’m out of town, staying with my parents because of the crazy ass uber-shitty shit I talked about a couple of weeks ago. I really don’t want to get into specifics – not yet – so if I can just ask you all to send your most positive, most healing, most generous thoughts our way, that would be oh so very much appreciated. And needed.

However, I do share the occasional image right now via my Instagram Feed (because I pretty much can’t stop myself. And because even in the face of tragedy, we still need a bit of happy, right?)

The Fresh Foods Wednesday #92 link up is to encourage fresh food production, consumption, activism, eating and awareness. Please feel free to link up posts or Instagram images containing:

You may link up as many posts or pictures in a given week that you haven’t shared with the Wednesday Fresh Foods Link Up before by using the linky tool at the bottom of this post.

Please make an effort to click on a few of the linked up contributions and say hello by leaving a comment for your fellow fresh food communitarians and/or leave one here to tell us what you’ve shared – because it’s always nice to know someone thinks we’re doing a good job!

And if you like what you see here, please feel free to include a simple text link back to this link up in the post(s) you share. If not, no biggie. You can also follow me on any of the social networks via the handy dandy links at the top of the sidebar or sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter to stay in the loop with all things local food, real ingredient recipes and pretty much everything she eats.

September 24, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Thanks for hosting, this week I am sharing a spinach and pear breakfast smoothie and a gluten free superfood granola.

September 25, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Thank you for contributing Vicky! It’s great to see you. Keep bringing the pears! They’re fabulous right now. I just spent the day in an orchard and was giddy by the fresh, seasonal fruit!

September 24, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Hope life gets better for you. Thanks for getting the party together.
    Diane Balch recently published…Vanilla Vegetable Salad #French Fridays with DorieMy Profile

September 24, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I’m sorry life is sucking right now–I’ve been thinking of you.
    Kirsten recently published…Patty Pan Squash Crumble (Reflections on Two Years of Blogging)My Profile

September 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I need those thoughts. Thank you Kirsten. You’re amazing. And thanks for stopping by – I’m always happy to see your posts in the link up.

Miz Helen
    September 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hi Kristy,
    We have had a great summer of wonderful vegetables. Hope you have a fantastic day and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen
    Miz Helen recently published…Chicken SpaghettiMy Profile

September 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Thanks Miz Helen! I did too – Summer is so bountiful isn’t it??? I guess we should soak those veggies (and sun) up while we still can. Fall is fast on our heels. Thanks for linking up! Great to see you 🙂

Cynthia @ Whole Food | Real Families
    September 24, 2014 at 9:16 AM

I hope life begins treating you more gently. Good wishes coming your way!
    Cynthia @ Whole Food | Real Families recently published…Pulled Pork Hash with Baked EggsMy Profile

September 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Thank you so much Cynthia. I hope so too… I fear we’ve got a ways to go yet but it helps seeing you around. xoxo

Jillian Hudson
    September 24, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing Mustard Gravy—my allergy-friendly Southern gravy with a kick!
    Jillian Hudson recently published…Mustard Gravy – GF,DF,CF,EFMy Profile

September 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM

More gravy = more good Jillian. Thanks for linking up!

September 25, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hey Kristy, some positive thoughts sent y’all’s way… and some prayers in an upward direction, hopefully one or both will help a little 🙂

September 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM

So much appreciated Jon. Thank you.

PS. Also, thanks for saying “yall”. That was awesome 😉

September 25, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Sending you all kinds of love and healing thoughts.

September 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Adore you. Thank you so much Meghan. And thank you for linking up – I’m happy to see your face 🙂

P.S. I LOVE that you linked up with Instagram girl!!! Instagram that shit UP!

Jane's Adventures in Dinner
    September 25, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hey girl, awesome looking links. Actually starting to get things under control around here. Look forward to visiting more often again.
    Jane’s Adventures in Dinner recently published…#CelebratingTheHarvest: Pickled CherriesMy Profile

September 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I’m looking forward to seeing your face more often Jane! Miss you xoxo

PS. Wine helps with control. Or maybe it helps me lose control. Either way. Wine.