Welcome to Fresh Foods Wednesday #95!

The Fresh Foods Wednesday #95 link up is to encourage fresh food production, consumption, activism, eating and awareness. Please feel free to link up posts or Instagram images containing:

You may link up as many posts or pictures in a given week that you haven’t shared with the Wednesday Fresh Foods Link Up before by using the linky tool at the bottom of this post. We also have Pinterest board – everyone is welcome to pin whatever you share here to the group Pinterest board. Simply email me to be invited to join.

Please make an effort to click on a few of the linked up contributions and say hello by leaving a comment for your fellow fresh food communitarians and/or leave one here to tell us what you’ve shared – because it’s always nice to know someone thinks we’re not sucking a big one!

And if you like what you see here, please feel free to include a simple text link back to this link up in the post(s) you share. If not, no biggie. You can also follow me on any of the social networks via the handy dandy links at the top of the sidebar or sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter to stay in the loop with all things local food, real ingredient recipes and pretty much everything she eats.

October 15, 2014 at 6:11 AM

Thanks for hosting my dear. I’m bringing a boatload of veggies to the party because I like them, and they taste fantastic. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
    Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently published…Thoughts That Go Through My Mind While RunningMy Profile

October 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM

I love your stories 🙂 And boatloads. And veggies.

October 15, 2014 at 8:41 AM

That Meghan, always sticking to stories. But if you get a bit of Kombucha Peach Beer in her . . . I’m just sayin’

I’ve got a couple of beet recipes, in honor of my newly refurbished, search by the vegetable, Visual Recipe Index. And the fact that our farmers are really really really good at growing beets. Why couldn’t they be really really really good at growing Kombucha Peach Beer??

Where was I?–pizza, chili, whatever you like. And then, top it off with a pumpkin muffin–that has actual pumpkin in it!–frosted with some pumpkin spice cream cheese.

Thanks, Kristy!
    Kirsten recently published…Shepherd’s Pie with Slow-Roasted Tomatoes and Green BeansMy Profile

October 15, 2014 at 4:56 PM

HA – her stories are the best 😉

Also, I am LOVING your visual recipe index Kirsten! It’s so helpful and useful and awesome. And so are beets. And kombucha peach beer. And pretty much everything else you bring.

October 15, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Thanks for hosting! I’ve shared Cock-a-Leekie Soup this week! 🙂
    Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers recently published…Cock-a-Leekie SoupMy Profile

October 15, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Thank you so much Christine!! Great to see you this week. I love a good leek soup! Especially a cock-a-leekie one. hehe

Vicky
    October 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for hosting this week I am sharing Vegan GF Cauliflower Quinoa Chickpea fritters and a vegan acorn squash quinoa salad gf.
    Vicky recently published…Vegan Butternut Squash and Spinach Coconut Curry {Gluten-Free}My Profile

October 28, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Thank you for sharing Vicky – it’s wonderful to see you! I LIVE for cauliflower so I’m super excited about this one. And fritters. Dish me up girl!

Vegan Cauliflower Chickpea Quinoa Fritters {Gluten-Free}
    January 29, 2015 at 11:57 AM

[…] Living Monday , Tasty Tuesdays, Totally Talented Tuesdays, Fat Tuesday, Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday,Fresh Food Wednesday, Real Food Wednesdays, Gluten-Free Wednesdays,The Wednesday Roundup, Allergy-Free Wednesdays, […]