Spinach & Almond Pesto
- 3 - 4 C Fresh Spinach, washed and dried.
- 1/4 C Toasted Almonds, roughly chopped.
- 1/4 - 1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil, depending on how liquidy you want it.
- 1/4 C Grated Parmesan or Grana Padano Cheese.
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled.
- Kosher Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Chuck it all in a food processor, save for the oil.
- Once well smashed up, slowly drizzle in olive oil while motor is running.
- Serve over pasta (see above), on toasts, pizza, with eggs, or anything else you wanna put it on.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2011/06/spinach-almond-pesto/