Grilled Balsamicy Summer Asparagus
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Summer Asparagus, woody end bits snapped off.
- 1 Batch Lemon Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- 1 Batch Good Quality Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon, for juice.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Pre-heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- While that heats up, toss the asparagus in a bowl with a couple glugs of olive oil, the lemon juice, and a good pinch of the salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 2-3 minutes on both sides until grill marks are evident and asparagus is cooked through, but not mushy.
- Plate and drizzle with a Tbsp or two of the balsamic reduction, and a sprinkle of lemon salt.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2011/07/grilled-balsamicy-summer-asparagus/