- Seeds from One Pumpkin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Fine Sea Salt.
- Seasoning (optional) - I used 1 Tbsp Red Curry Powder, Lil Ground Cumin, and the Juice of 1 Lime.
- Collect the seeds from the pulp of the pumpkin as best you can.Place in a strainer and rinse very well with cool water, discarding of any left over pulp.
- Drain well and place on a baking sheet and arrange as a single layer. Let sit for at least 6 hours (or preferably over night). You can stir them once every few hours to make sure they're drying but I'm sure they'll be fine either way.
- Once they've dried out, pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- On your baking sheet, season the seeds with a good helping of salt, your chosen seasonings (if using) and about a Tbsp or two of olive oil. Mix well to coat.
- Re-arrange as a single layer and place in pre-heated oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly brown, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, let cool.
- Eat! (within 2 days or so because they won't keep long).
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2011/11/toasted-pepitas-pumpkin-seeds/