Artichoke Prosciutto Dip
Yield 6 servings
- 20 Oz of Preserved Artichoke Hearts, drained & roughly chopped.
- 50g of Thinly Cut Prosciutto, roughly chopped.
- 1 C Cream Cheese, room temperature.
- 1/2 C Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled.
- 1 C Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 1/2 C Pine Nuts, lightly toasted.
- 1 Tsp Fresh Sage, roughly chopped.
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced.4 - 6 Sundried Tomatoes, chopped.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- As that heats, gently whip the cream cheese in a large bowl until soft and fluffy. Fold in the rest of the ingredients, save for 1/2 C of the parmesan. Mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9 X 9 baking dish and top with the remaining parmesan. Place in heated oven and bake until bubbling and golden on top - about 25 minutes.
- Serve with some of your favourite bread or crackers, or as Kelley suggests, with a fabulous grass-fed steak.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2012/07/july-src-reveal-artichoke-prosciutto-gratin-dip/