Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips
Yield 2 servings
- 1 Sweet Potato.
- 2 Tbsp Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, stemmed & finely chopped.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Course Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and pre-heat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil and garlic together. Set aside.Next, peel the sweet potato and then using a mandoline, slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds.
- Lightly brush the parchment with a bit of the oil mixture. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and gently brush one side of the potatoes with the oil/garlic mixture and sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and the chopped rosemary.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, flip, and continue to bake for a further 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned with the edges curled up.
- Remove from the heat, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2012/07/rosemary-sweet-potato-chips/