Quick Pickled Grilling Onions
Yield 1 jar
- 2 Medium Sized Grilling Onions, peeled & very thinly sliced (approx 1/4").
- 1 C Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cane Sugar.
- 2 Tsp Coarse Sea Salt.
- Heat the vinegar, sugar and salt in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until sugar and salt dissolve and mixture comes to a boil.
- Add the onions, stir well and pour into a clean jar.
- Let sit at room temperature for about an hour and then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve on top of burgers, in salads, with anti-pasti platters, or whatever else your little heart desires.
- Will keep in fridge up to two weeks.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2012/08/quick-pickled-grilling-onions/