Yield 4 servings
- 2 Lbs Misc. Mushrooms (I used button but Shiitake, Portobella, Oyster, Lobster, etc... would work as well), rubbed clean and roughly chopped.
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, roughly chopped.
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced.
- Zest of 1 Lemon.
- Small Handful of Flat-Leaf Italian Parsley, roughly chopped.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Good Quality Balsamic Vinegar.
- Coarse Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- 1 Tsp Dried Chili Flakes (optional).
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Throw all of the above, save for the parsley into a baking pan. Use a good glug or two of oil and more vinegar than you think you should. Season well with S & P.
- Toss well to combine.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pan half way through.
- Remove from the oven, toss with the parsley and serve.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2012/10/toasted-shrooms/