Yield 4 servings
- 2 C Cold, Strong Coffee.
- 6 Tbsp Orange Liquor (I had Triple Sec).
- 2 Tbsp Kahlua.
- 400g Lady Finger Biscuits.
- 250g Marscapone.
- 300ml Whipped Cream.
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Large Handful or two of Bourbon Soaked Cherries (you could use fresh), pitted and roughly torn.
- 4 Tbsp of Good Quality Dark Chocolate, grated.
- Get 4 to 6 clear glass cups (depending on size) out of the cupboard, or one medium sized baking dish.
- Put the coffee and booze in a bowl. In a larger bowl, whip together the marscapone, whipped cream and sugar.
- Now, dip the lady fingers, one at a time in the coffee/alcohol mixture for about 3-5 seconds each, and lay in the bottom of each cup (or along the bottom of the baking dish).
- Spread half the cheese/cream concoction over the soaked fingers and top with the cherries, reserving one for the garnish of each serving of tiramisu.
- Repeat the dipping of lady fingers, followed by the cheese/cream and top with grated chocolate and cherry garnish.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 3 - 24 hours.
Adapted from Canela Kitchen
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2013/04/secret-recipe-club-bourbon-soaked-cherries-tiramisu/