Grated Horseradish Root
Yield 4 jars
- 1 Piece of Horseradish Root (approx. the length of your hand or so), peeled and chopped into 2" pieces.
- 'Lil Water.
- 'Lil Vinegar.
- Put chopped horseradish and water into your food processor. Start with a couple Tbsps of water. Add more if necessary as you go. Process until finely ground. Add the vinegar and pulse a few times to ensure it gets worked in.
- Alternatively, you can grate on a cheese grater but it's much more painful. For everyone. Then mix with water and vinegar after.
- Make sure your jars, lids, rings (or whatever container you're going to store this bad boy in) are very clean or sterilized. Spoon grated and mixed horseradish mixture into the container and cover.
- Store in the fridge and be sure to use within a couple of weeks.Now, Caesar up!
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2013/06/canned-horseradish-root-aka-death-by-chemical-weaponry/