Yield 4 servings
- 1 Pint Cucamelons, cut in half
- 2 Cipollini Onions, peeled & finely diced
- 1 Bird's Eye Chili, finely sliced. (add another if you like it really spicy)
- Small Handful of Basil or Mint, chiffonade
- 1/4 C Good Quality Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Local Organic Honey
- Juice of Half a Lime
- Coarse Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Toasted Bread to Serve
- Toss the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a mason jar and season to taste. Cover with a lid and shake baby shake until emulsified.
- Pour over prepared vegetables. Stir well, season if need be.Spoon over toasted bread.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2013/07/the-best-things-in-life-are-tiny-cucamelons/