- Fresh Mozzarella Balls or Buratta, drained (Cow or Buffalo works well)
- Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Zest of one medium lemon
- Fresh Basil, chiffonade
- Hawaiian Red Salt
- Pink Peppercorns
- Place cheese in a large bowl.
- Drizzle generously with the olive oil, followed by the lemon zest, basil and a good helping of salt. Scrunch pink peppercorns over the lot.
- Grab a fat loaf of fabulous bread.
Recipe by She Eats at https://sheeats.ca/2013/08/august-src-reveal-marinated-mozzarella/